The complete AutoCAD 2018-19 course
The complete AutoCAD 2018-19 course Download
A complete course for learning AutoCAD from scratch to professional level
What you’ll learn
- Make and edit their own AutoCAD drawings, plans and Layouts
- Use basic as well as advance tools of AutoCAD comfortably
- Basic knowledge of windows operating system
These are the major highlights of the course
- Most comprehensive AutoCAD course online with 180+ video lectures
- All lesson files included
- New features of AutoCAD 2018 and 2019 version included
- Taught by certified AutoCAD professional
- Practice drawing and projects module included
- Advance topics like sheet set, dynamic block and many other are included too
- Auto generated closed captioning included in every video (generated by Udemy)
What is this course all about?
This course is a full length AutoCAD 2018 and 2019 learning package which contains almost all of the topics that you will ever need to work with this software. The course is designed for a beginner as well as seasoned users.
A beginner can start learning the software right from scratch by following the course along just from lecture one. A seasoned AutoCAD user will also find this course very comprehensive and they can choose the topics they want to learn about skipping the basics.
Project oriented course
The course lessons are mostly project oriented and most of the tools and commands are taught with their real world applications.
Drawings for practice
Apart from module end questions this course also contains a complete section dedicated to practice drawings and projects like floor plan, circuit diagram and other.
Instructor support for questions
I understand that students will have questions related to the course and its necessary also for a healthy learning process hence I encourage students to ask their questions related to the course in the Q&A section of the course. I answer each and every question as soon as possible and so far I have answered every single course related questions from students on Udemy Q&A section.
Is it for me?
If you are a student with no prior knowledge of AutoCAD, and want a comprehensive course with lots of practice questions then this course is for you.
If you are still thinking weather you should enroll or not then I encourage you to watch some of the preview videos and test the waters before you actually enroll in the course and even after enrolling if you feel that this course failed to meet your expectations then you can always ask for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn AutoCAD from scratch to professional level