The Complete Cyber Security Course : Network Security! Download
Volume 2 : Network Security, WiFi Security, WiFi Hackers, Firewalls, Wireshark, Secure Networking. + Password Managers
What you’ll learn
- An advanced practical skill-set in assuring network security against all threats including – advanced hackers, trackers, exploit kits, Wi-Fi attacks and much more.
- In this volume, we take a detailed look at network security.
- Start a career in cyber security. Become a cyber security specialist.
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
- Discover security vulnerabilities across an entire network, by using network hacking techniques and vulnerability scanning.
- You will be able to configure firewalls on all platforms including Windows, MacOS, and Linux for all types of attack scenarios.
- Learn to configure and architect a small network for maximum physical and wireless security.
- Perform network monitoring to discover and identify potential hackers and malware using tools like Wireshark, Tcpdump, and Syslog.
- Understand how we are tracked online by corporations, nation-states your ISP and others.
- We look at search engine privacy – we will best understand how to mitigate the tracking and privacy issues of search engines and their associated services.
- Understand how to best use methods of authentication including passwords, multi-factor authentication including soft tokens and hard tokens.
- What are the best password managers to use and why. How passwords are cracked, and how to mitigate the password attacks.
- A certificate of completion is available signed by the instructor Nathan House so CPE credits can be claimed. An off-site sign-up is required to provide your details for this optional certificate.
- This course is designed for personal and home cyber security, privacy and anonymity. Most of the topics apply in the same way to a business, but the course is delivered as if to an individual for personal cyber security, privacy, and anonymity.
- It is recommended that you watch volume 1 of this complete course before watching this volume (2) although it is not required.
- Most items referenced in this course are free. But you may elect to purchase additional software, hardware and services discussed in the course. Although It is absolutely not necessary to buy anything to understand and follow the course.
- You should have a basic understanding of networking concepts.
- Please note this is volume 2 of 4 of the complete course. After the completion of all 4 volumes, you will know more than 80% of security professionals, government and law enforcement agents and even expert hackers about maintaining security, privacy, and anonymity.
Become a cyber security specialist.
After this course, you will be able to
discover security vulnerabilities across an entire network, by using network hacking techniques and vulnerability
You will be able to architect your network for maximum security and
prevent local and remote attacks. We also cover the use of custom router
firmware to provide you with better network security services.
You will understand
the various types of firewalls that are available and what threats each help
Including layer 4 firewalls like Iptables on Linux and PF on MacOS and BSD. Virtual
firewalls, host-based firewalls and application based firewalls like Pfsence.
We cover firewalls on all platforms including Windows, Mac OS X and Linux for
all types of use scenarios.
We explore in detail wireless security, the configurations
that are required for maximum security and why. How Wi-Fi is hacked and how to
mitigate those attacks. Covering everything from encryption weaknesses to evil
twins, RF isolation, and Wi-Fi crackers.
You will master network monitoring to discover and identify potential hackers,
malware and other adversaries that might be lurking on your network. Using
tools like Wireshark, Tcpdump and Syslog.
We then move away from network security and
onto the details of how we are tracked
online by corporations, nation-states your ISP and others. You will
understand the techniques used like zombie super cookies, browser
fingerprinting and how browser profiling works so third parties can establish
who you are online.
We look at search engine privacy – and how to mitigate the
tracking and privacy issues of search engines and their associated services.
security – We cover one of the largest risks
online, the browser. The doorway into your system. How to best reduce the
attack surface of the browser and harden it for maximum security and privacy. A critical consideration for reducing your risk.
Finally you will fully understand how to
best use methods of authentication
including passwords and multi-factor authentication – soft tokens and hard
The best password managers to use and why. How passwords are
cracked, and how to mitigate the cracking.
This is volume 2 of 4 of your complete guide to cyber security privacy and anonymity.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to become an expert in security, privacy, and anonymity. This volume covers network security attacking and defending. Online tracking and browser security.
- For anyone who would love to gain a practical skillset in mitigating the risk from, malware, Trojans, hackers, trackers, cyber criminals and all online threats.
- This course is for anyone who wants to keep their precious files, emails, accounts and personal information out of the hands of the bad guys.
- For beginners and intermediate Internet users who are interested in security, safety, and privacy.
- For those who want privacy and anonymity online from hackers, corporations and governments.
- This course is designed for personal and home Internet security, privacy, and anonymity. Most of the topics apply in the same way to a business, but the course is delivered as if to an individual for personal cybers security, privacy, and anonymity.