The Complete Finance Manager Course 2019
The Complete Finance Manager Course 2019 Download
Financial Management, ERP systems, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Presentation design, Management, and Negotiation
What you’ll learn
- Understand how companies measure financial performance
- Determine why ERP systems facilitate business process
- Employ best practices when working on the implementation of an ERP system
- Learn basic accounting principles
- Specialize in advanced accounting topics (revenue recognition, invoicing mechanics, cost flow methods, capitalized costs, fair value accounting, revaluation, etc.)
- Study the ten key principles of presentation creation
- Learn how to create company profile, key financials, share price, group structure, waterfall, geographical presence, and other types of slides used in finance
- Calculate a company’s net cash flow
- Be able to create a company valuation model from scratch
- Calculate a firm’s enterprise and equity value using DCF
- Learn how to become an effective and respected manager
- Be able to recruit, select, onboard, train, develop, and retain talented employees
- Apply negotiation tactics that will ensure your success in the long run
Welcome to The Complete Finance Manager Course!
This is the only online course you’ll need to acquire the financial management acumen to:
- Start a career in finance
- Get promoted and become a finance manager
- Take your career to the next level
- Apply managerial, financial, decision-making and negotiation skills in a real working environment
- Understand why companies make money and how to improve their performance through financial analysis and management techniques
This is a financial management course combining 11 different courses!
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Accounting basics
- Advanced accounting
- Working capital optimization
- Financial statement analysis
- Capital budgeting
- Creating Pivot table dashboards
- Effective corporate PowerPoint presentation skills
- Company valuation
- Management and HR Management
Take the course, if you want to become a finance manager – one of the hottest professions in the corporate world.
Learn from proven professionals who have trained more than 210,000 students on Udemy.The instructors of the course have acquired their experience while working for companies like Pwc, Coca-Cola Enterprises, HSBC, and Morgan Stanley.
The Complete Finance Manager Course is precisely what you need. We cover a number of topics that will build-up your skills and provide you with the all-around preparation required to get the job and be a Rockstar Finance Manager from Day 1.This is a complete bundle that ensures you will have the right amount of training to perform successfully.
Here comes the fun part!
We have prepared 10 Course Challenges. After each major block of the course, we will ask you to complete a project that will help you reinforce the knowledge you have acquired.
We will challenge you to:
- Point out potential problems of an ERP design and implementation scheme
- Register a company’s accounting transactions for revenues, costs, trade receivables, inventory, fixed assets, and trade payables
- Solve a cost flow method, revaluation, and leasing exercise
- Suggest how to optimize a company’s working capital
- Perform financial statement analysis for Tesla Inc.
- Assess whether an electro power plant project is feasible from a financial perspective (capital budgeting)
- Create a dynamic dashboard for Tesla’s sales using pivot tables and slicers
- Value Tesla Inc. using Discounted Cash Flow
- Design a corporate presentation from scratch
- Decide how to cope with different managerial situations
Not only will you learn how to do all of this; you will be able to perform these tasks like a true professional.
Once you have solved a Course Challenge, we expect you to share your working file with us and we’ll be happy to provide personalized feedback. This will be an interactive student-teacher experience that will allow us to connect and work together throughout the course.
Why should you consider a career as a finance manager?
- Personal growth. This is a multifaceted job that requires you to learn plenty and grow as a professional
- Salary. The average salary of finance manager in the US is $117,990 per year
- Secure Future. In an age when many professions are in danger of automation, you can be certain this is a safe career choice as finance managers will be needed by companies to analyze all the financial data and optimize operations and sales channels
- Promotions. Once you are able to become a finance manager, you will continue to grow professionally and will have a good chance of becoming a CFO
So, what are you waiting for?
Click the “Take this course button”, and let’s begin this journey together!
Who this course is for:
- Financial analysts
- Commercial finance analysts
- Business analysts
- Assistant managers
- Aspiring finance managers
- Financial consultants
- Finance students
- University graduates
- Anyone interested in becoming a finance manager