The Complete Guide to Color Theory for designers Download
Learn basic color theory principles, terminology, and applications, Colors shall no more be a mystery for you.
What you’ll learn
- To use colors effectively to catch the viewer’s eye and make a statement
- To make the color wheel from primary colors
- create your own color palettes using Photoshop
- To use colors in design and advertising
- Easy Digital Painting techniques using Photoshop CC
- To apply the right colors for a specific work or design
- How colors affect your brand and sales
- Turn images into beautiful oil painting and watercolor painting
- Simple and easy way to design about anything using Canva
- How to apply Color Theory in Photography
- No prior knowledge is required.
- Only love for art.
- Photoshop CC (Optional)
Intimidated by color theory?
Are you struggling to decide how to combine colors in your graphics?
You’re not alone. While some of us are born with a sixth sense about color, most people are intimidated. Getting colors together is one of the biggest offenders artists face.. Understanding how to use colors effectively in your work is just not easy and that’s what this course is all about. It’ll teach you how to use colors like a pro.
This is for business and entrepreneurs( designers and artists) who use visuals to sell their products or services, it will help you learn and and improve your coloring skills since color plays a very important role in catching the viewer’s attention.
What this course is all about ?
The course is your track to obtain an understanding about colors and how colors are used to draw attention to tell a story or to affect the viewer’s mood ! Whether for your own projects or to draw for other people.
It will take you from having little knowledge in color theory into having an advanced knowledge about colors and color harmony.
The Color Theory course deals with the abstract language of color. Students will learn basic color principles, terminology, and applications, with an emphasis on manipulating colors to either paint or creating beautiful designs.
This is the simplest, easiest yet the most comprehensive course related to color theory ! I made a great effort in putting all those elements together.
You’ll get lifetime access to your content and can learn at your own pace on any device, and you’re protected by a 100% money-back guarantee.
Note : This course is constantly updating with new projects, we’re continually working to improve the scope and quality of our courses!
Who this course is for:
- Graphic designers and painters are curious about understanding colors and color harmony. This course is not for expert designers.
- Web designers or interior designers looking to attract and impress the customer or the visitor and maybe make a purchase!