The Complete iOS 11 Developer Course – Beginner To Advanced [Updated]
The Complete iOS 11 Developer Course – Beginner To Advanced
In the complete iOS 11 Developer Course students will learn Swift4 creating real apps like Instagram & Foursquare clones
What you’ll learn
- Create your own mobile applications on iPhone and iPad
- Design your applications from scratch and publish them in the app store
- Create your own social media application like Facebook or Instagram!
- Be sufficient in programming and development to get a high paying job as a Jr. professional developer
- Students will learn from scratch! No prior knowledge is needed to take this course
- Students will need either a Mac computer or device compatible with a Mac operating system
- XCode (A free downloadable software) which we show you how to get in the course!
- Sketch or any design software like Canva or Photoshop (optional)
⇉ Join one of the Biggest & Most Comprehensive iOS 11 Developer Courses Ever Created!
⇉ This course is MASSIVE! You get Over 200+ Lectures and 21+ hours of HD content!
⇉ Watch the promo video to see how you can become a iOS Developer From Scratch!
Welcome The Complete iOS 11 Developer Course – Beginner To Advanced!
⇉ Join Over 275,000+ Students Who Have Enrolled In My Udemy Courses This Year!
⇉ 7,500+ Five Star Reviews on our courses prove Students Who Enrolling Are Getting Real Results!
Then this course is for you! Click “Take This Course Now” For Instant Life-Time Access!
Learn building an iPhone application from scratch!
In this course you will start as a beginner and make your way to the top as you progress through the course. You will learn by building real applications like Instagram Clone & Foursquare Clone. Not only you will experience the finest examples of coding but you will also learn about designing your applications in Sketch so that you will be able to upload your great app idea to the App Store.
When you complete the course you will be able to create almost any kind of application that you want in iOS!
You will learn useful skills about topics below:
- Swift 4 Basics
- Design with Sketch
- Essentials of Swift
- Push Notifications
- Table Views
- iOS 11 Extra Features
- One Signal
- Working with Servers
- AWS Server Setup
- Machine Learning
- Social Media & Networks
Content and Overview
This course is great for people who are eager to learn Swift 4 & iOS 11. If you do not have any prior programming language or design experience it is totally fine. We will start from basics and make our way to the top! You will be ready to implement your own idea into a real application and upload it to the App Store when you finish this course!
We will learn the related subjects and practice them by building applications like “Art Book”, “Catch The Kenny Game”, “IMDB Api”,“Instagram Clone”, “Travel Map”, “Foursquare Clone”, “Image Recognition” and much more… Furthermore you will have the chance to learn Push Notifications which is an uncovered subject in almost all of the online guides & courses! On the top of everything you will get to learn both Firebase & Parse in this course whereas in most of the online guides you would have to choose one of them!
I will also share the final source code of all applications that we create during the course. So you will be able to compare the products when you write your own applications!
With the right mindset, understanding, and application of the teachings in this course, you will instantly begin learning how to become a professional iOS 11 Developer!
When I learn something new about confidence and self-esteem, I add it to the course -at no additional cost to you! This is a course that will continue to add more and more to every aspect of your life.
In addition to the Udemy 30-day money back guarantee, you have my personal guarantee that you will love what you learn in this course.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn programming
- People who want to learn mobile app development
- Who want to build iPhone Apps
- People who want to learn Swift 4 & iOS 11
- People who want to learn Sketch
- Who want to become a Junior iOS Developer
- People who want to learn about Social Media development
- People who want to learn about Firebase