The Complete Java Developer Course from Scratch Download
Become an Oracle Certified job-ready developer. Mentored step-by-step by professionals. World-class study experience.
What you’ll learn
- Build your own Java applications using well-structured and standards-compliant code.
- Gain a solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Understand concepts such as inheritance, abstraction, interfaces, polymorphism and encapsulation.
- Understand Java expressions, keywords, statements and structures.
- Create a user interface using JavaFX.
- Be fluent with best-practices and new features of Java 9.
- Be industry-ready and experienced to achieve the Oracle Certified Associate (1Z0-808) certification.
- No prior programming experience is needed. Beginners welcome!
- You should have a computer running Windows, macOS or Linux. We’ll walk you through the installations needed.
- You should be able to use a computer and willing to learn.
This course is uniquely run by a leading ICT institute, featuring:
- Best-in-class instructor using a learn-by-doing, fun, bite-size approach to learning.
- Professional content in line with the Oracle Certified Java Associate examination syllabus.
- Beautifully crafted videos in studio quality and detailed courseware (Presentations & Code Examples).
- Real-world projects and challenges with answer video explanations and files.
- Personalised reviews through e-mail support from your instructor.
- Access to a coach-supported forum.
A course that starts from absolute scratch, explains all the core concepts of programming, uses the popular and powerful Java language and the world’s best development tool (IntelliJ IDEA) to teach you.
An Oracle Certified Professional, with a passion for programming and technology with 15 years of industry experience, including more than a decade of training experience to individuals and teams of all sizes – including Fortune 500 brands.
The course starts from scratch, but if you haven’t programmed in Java for a while, or would like to update your skills to Java SE 9, then this course has something for you too. During the course, we use IntelliJ IDEA as our development environment, however we also learn how to do away with an IDE and go behind the scenes to compile and run code manually. If you have previous experience using another IDE such as NetBeans, Eclipse or BlueJ – you are more than welcome to use any of those instead.
This study experience doesn’t just train you in Java – it gives you an education on the core concepts of programming and encourages you to develop your personal research and development skills to become a well rounded IT professional, regardless of technology used.
The course consists of 108 beautifully crafted lessons, each explaining a core programming concept and how this concept is implemented in Java. For each lesson, you get both a theoretical and practical explanation, and are provided with all slides and code examples used. Furthermore, the course also challenges you with interesting homework assignments as well as ‘Test Your Mettle’ bonus sections, to encourage personal research skills and feature discovery.
As an enrolled student, you will have access to all course material, a personal e-mail contact with your instructor as well as a discussion area. This means you will be able to carry out homework, Test Your Mettle challenges and even additional exercises, and have your questions answered directly by your instructor – too! Your success is our obsession.
We hope to join you on your exciting learning journey in the world of Java!
#RaiseYourGame #MasterJava #EveryoneCanCode
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners with no programming experience – we’ll start from absolute scratch.
- Developers interested in learning another language.
- Java developers interested in sharpening their skills, learning best practices and understanding new Java 9 concepts.
- Developers interested in achieving the Oracle Certified Associate certification.