The Complete Junior to Senior Web Developer Roadmap (2019)
The Complete Junior to Senior Web Developer Roadmap (2019) Download
Go from Junior Developer to Senior Developer. Learn all the technical skills Senior Web Developers know in 2019!
What you’ll learn
- Have a full featured image recognition app to put onto your portfolio that will wow any employer
- You will no longer be or feel like a Junior Developer
- Lead technical projects as a Senior Developer
- Learn the technologies that are being used behind the biggest tech companies in 2018
- Master advanced and modern fundamental concepts in web development
- Prepare to learn real life skills and build real web apps that will get you hired
- Completion of “The Complete Web Developer in 2018: Zero to Mastery” is a bonus but not necessary
This is the tutorial you’ve been looking for to no longer be a junior developer, level up your skills, and earn a higher salary. This extensive course doesn’t just cover a small portion of the industry. This covers everything you need to know to go from junior developer, to learning the in-demand technical skills that some of the top developers in the industry know so you can become a senior developer this year.
You will also get access to our private online chat community with thousands of developers sharing tips and tricks, and helping each other through the course, while also getting advice from graduates who have moved on to senior developer positions.
I guarantee you that you won’t find a course that is as comprehensive, up to date, and better quality, than this tutorial.
This is the hardest work I have ever done in my life, and it took me months to plan, months to film, months to edit, and years of experience to create. No course like this exists out there because this is a really difficult topic to teach and to combine all of the technologies we cover into one course is a long hard process.
By the end of this course you will have a fully functioning image recognition app to show off on your portfolio. More importantly, you will be able to implement and add the below skillsets to your resume, impress your boss, and ace your next interview (Trust me, some of these may not mean anything to you now, but they are topics that ALL Senior Developers know).
You will be taken from absolute zero to knowing how to:
- Use React and Redux to build complex and large applications.
- Improve performance of any web application (Code Splitting, Load Balancing, Caching, Code Optimizations, and much more)
- Use SSH on a remote linux server and generate ssh keys
- Use Webpack 4 and Parcel to set up a project and bundle your files
- Implement proper security and securing your apps like an expert
- Use AWS Lambda and Serverless architecture to manage applications that can handle millions of users
- Use Typescript on a project to have less bugs in your code
- Write all kinds of tests and learn about all the testing tools you can use to write better software
- Use Docker and docker compose to create containers for your services
- Use Sessions and JWT to manage user authentication and authorization
- Decide when to use Server Side Rendering vs Client Side Rendering for your projects
- Create a Progressive Web App that works offline like a native mobile app.
- Implement Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment for your company and make your boss happy.
The above skillsets are exactly what Senior Developers know and can use in terms of their technical skills. Not only will you understand how to do these things, but most importantly, you will deeply understand why they exist and what problems they solve so that when asked in an interview, you can speak intelligently about them, or when asked by your boss, you can take the lead on the project and implement them.
Here is what sets this course apart from the rest:
- There is no wasted time here. We won’t be using outdated technologies that a lot of courses online use. Although still useful, outdated technologies are low paying and demand for them is decreasing. In this course, you will learn the specific technologies that are the most in demand in the industry right now. These include tools and technologies used by the biggest tech companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc…
- After finishing this course, you will be able to apply for intermediate to senior developer roles. You will no longer be a junior developer. We won’t be taking any shortcuts in this course. You will be taken through everything I have learned over the many years coding while managing projects and people for some of the largest tech firms.
- This course is taught by an instructor who has worked in Silicon Valley, and one of the top tech consulting companies in Canada. I have built large scale applications, managed projects and people, but most importantly, I have worked directly with these technologies. I am not an online marketer or a salesman. I am a senior software developer who loves programming and believes that there needs to be a course out there that actually teaches valuable modern skills.
In this course, you will be taken through online videos and exercises.
It will follow a storyline where you are hired by Keiko Corp. They are a fast growing tech company that has two products which definitely need some work. Each section of the course will solve different problems for this company which mimic real life scenarios you will encounter as a senior developer.
This course is the accumulation of all of my years working, learning, and teaching coding, and all of the frustrations and incomplete information I have encountered along the way. There is so much information out there, so many opinions, and so many ways of doing things, that unless you have spent the past years working with these technologies in a company, you will never fully understand. So this course is the answer to that exact problem.
If you succeed in this course, that is my success as well. Therefore, I will be there every step of the way helping you understand concepts and answering any questions you have.
Make this the year that you took a risk, you learned highly in demand skills, you had new experiences, and you received new opportunities. I hope you join me in this journey. See you inside!
See you inside the courses!
Who this course is for:
- You don’t want to be a Junior Web Developer anymore
- You want to become a Senior Developer one day and earn a higher salary
- Learn best practices and build scalable applications professionally
- One course to teach you everything in one place from a Senior Developer that works in the industry
The Complete Junior to Senior Web Developer Roadmap (2019) Download
If This Post is Helpful to You Leave a Comment Down Below Also Share This Post on Social Media by Clicking The Button Below