The Complete Web Developer in 2020: Zero to Mastery
What you’ll learn
- Learn modern technologies that are ACTUALLY being used behind tech companies in 2020
- Build 10+ real-world Web Development projects you can show off
- Build a professional Portfolio Website
- Learn best practices to write clean, performant, and bug-free code
- Master modern Web Development fundamentals as well as advanced topics
- Work as a Freelance Web Developer
- Learn React + Redux to build rich front end applications
- Build your own full stack websites and applications
- Build a complex image recognition app using everything we learn in the course
- Become a professional Web Developer and get hired
- Learn to implement user authentication
- Use Express, SQL, and PostgreSQL to create full-stack applications that scale
- Master fundamental concepts in Web Development
- A computer (Windows/Mac/Linux). That’s it!
- No previous coding experience is needed
- All tools and software used in this course will be free
- Prepare to learn real-life skills and build real web apps that will get you hired!
Updated for 2020! Become a Fullstack Web Devel
oper in 2020 by learning the most in-demand skills! This is one of the fastest-growing courses on Udemy with 10,000+ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️in the last 6 months. Graduates of this course are now working at companies like Google, Amazon, Apple, JP Morgan, Facebook + other top tech companies (…seriously).
Join a live online community of over 150,000+ developers and a course taught by an industry expert that has actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto as a Senior Developer and Tech Lead.
This is the tutorial you’ve been looking for to become a modern web developer in 2020. It doesn’t just cover a small portion of the industry. This covers everything you need to know to get hired: from absolute zero knowledge to being able to put things on your resume that will allow you to live the life you want.
Sounds too good to be true? Give me 5 minutes of your time to explain why I built this Web Development course and what is different here than thousands of other courses all over the internet:
- I update the course every month to make sure you learn the most up to date skills! There is no wasted time here. We won’t be using outdated technologies like PHP, WordPress, and JQuery. Although still useful, outdated technologies like the above are low paying, and demands for them are decreasing. In this course, you will learn the specific technologies that are the most in demand in the industry right now. These include tools and technologies used by the biggest tech companies like Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc… It’s geared specifically for people that want to learn employable skills in 2020.
- After finishing this course, you will be able to apply for developer roles, get a promotion, or upgrade your job title as a developer and earn a higher salary. We won’t be taking any shortcuts in this course. You are going to go from absolute zero: where you learn how the internet works. To mastery: where you build an image recognition app using a Machine Learning API (a subset of Artificial Intelligence) and all the other modern technologies that we learn in the course. Most students have commented on how the projects in this course have impressed their interviewers and allowed them to get an offer.
- This course is taught by an instructor who has worked in Silicon Valley, and one of the top tech companies in Toronto. I have built large scale applications, and have managed teams of developers. I am not an online marketer or a salesman, but a software developer who has worked directly with these technologies. I love programming and believe that there needs to be a course out there that actually teaches valuable real life skills (because most of them are taught by teachers with no work experience).
- Your time is valuable, and you don’t want to spend thousands of dollars on a Bootcamp. You want a course that outlines the best way to become a Web Developer, in simple and well-explained terms, so that you fully understand topics instead of watching somebody on your screen and having no clue what is going on. I have taken the best pieces, tools, and practices that I have found over the years, and condensed everything into this course. 50 hours of videos don’t mean much if the instructor isn’t engaging or focuses on outdated topics. I made sure that everything covered in this course is efficient and focuses on getting you job ready as soon as possible!
- We have a thriving online chat community, so you really feel like you are part of a classroom and not just watching videos by yourself. You will have a chance to communicate with fellow students, work on group projects together, and contribute to open source projects. Anytime you have a question. You can ask in many locations and get help right away (including from myself).
- The course is designed to give you employable skills so you can get a job. Here is what one student recently wrote after taking the course and being hired right away:“I’m a self-taught dev, who has been out of work for ~6 months. I had some family things that came up that prevented me from seeking permanent employment, so for a while, I was Postmates/Uber delivery driver.After taking this course, I immediately got catapulted back to where I was before, but better equipped and with the knowledge to take on the next job. I had just finished the React section when I went to a recent interview, and it really helped me excel. As of today, I am officially re-employed back in the field, and it is all thanks to this course. I had a blast creating the final project and FINALLY got around to learning SQL statements and getting to use them in a project. I’m really ecstatic that Andrei went with teaching relational databases over something like MongoDB, which can also be fun but is less practical for use on the job. So thanks Andrei, I really enjoyed the course and will be making sure to share it with others who find it helpful. I’m also looking forward to the new ES10 content that was recently added, and going through the DB stuff again when I go to build a personal project.” – J.C.
Think of this course as a Web Developer Bootcamp. By the end, you will be comfortable using the below skills, and you will be able to put them on your resume:
- Responsive Design
- CSS Grid
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
- React + Redux
- Git + Github
- Command Line
- RESTful API Design
- Scalable Infrastructure
- Production and Deployment
You will be taken through online videos and exercises where you will be able to do the following things by the end:
- Build real complex applications and websites
- Build an image recognition app so you can add it to your portfolio
- Go into a job interview confident that you understand the fundamental building blocks of web development and the developer trends in 2020
- Be able to go off on your own and grow your skills as a developer, having built a solid foundation
- Learn how frontend, servers, and databases communicate and how they all fit together in the ecosystem
- Build your own startup landing page
- Go off and work remotely by being a freelance developer that can bid on projects
This course is the accumulation of all of my years working in the industry, learning, and teaching. There is so much information out there, so many opinions, and so many ways of doing things, that unless you have spent the last few years working with these technologies in a company, you will never fully understand. So this course is the answer to that exact problem for you: How to gain experience when you need experience to get hired? I have gone through thousands of coding books, online tutorials, and boot camps. Throughout the years, I have taken notes on what has worked and what hasn’t, and I have created this course to narrow down the most efficient way to learn with the most relevant information.
I am 100% confident that you won’t find a course like this out there. We’re not going to be building simple todo applications and cat image sliders. We are going to learn actual practical skills that will put you into the workforce. Some unique sections that you won’t find anywhere else are:
- Js + Redux: You will learn the library that companies like Netflix, Facebook, and Instagram use to build fast, scalable applications. This is one of the highest in-demand skills in the industry.
- A day in the life of a developer: What will your day to day look like, and what tools will you use? I will take you through a sample day at a tech company.
- How does the internet actually work? What is the history of these technologies?: You will actually understand the underlying concepts of the internet, and how the technologies we have now, have come to be where they are.
- How do you actually deploy a real-life app so that it is secure, and won’t get hacked?: How does a real-life app get out to the public in a safe and secure way?
- What is Machine Learning and how you can harness its power: Whether you have heard about it or not, this is something that you will hear more and more in the coming years. Those who understand the high-level concepts and can harness its power will have an advantage.
- What does your developer environment on your computer look like?: We will be setting up our computers with all the tools necessary for a developer so you can use the same setup when you go work in the industry.
Make this the year that you took a risk, you learned highly in-demand skills, you had new experiences, and you received new opportunities. I hope you join me on this journey.
This is the proudest work I have ever done in my life, and I am confident that you won’t find a course better than this.
See you inside!
Andrei is the instructor of the highest rated Web Development course on Udemy as well as one of the fastest-growing. His graduates have moved on to work for some of the biggest tech companies around the world like Apple, Google, Amazon, JP Morgan, IBM, UNIQLO, etc… He has been working as a senior software developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for many years and is now taking all that he has learned, to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
Having been a self-taught programmer, he understands that there is an overwhelming number of online courses, tutorials, and books that are overly verbose and inadequate at teaching proper skills. Most people feel paralyzed and don’t know where to start when learning a complex subject matter, or even worse, most people don’t have $20,000 to spend on a coding Bootcamp. Programming skills should be affordable and open to all. An education material should teach real-life skills that are current, and they should not waste a student’s valuable time. Having learned important lessons from working for Fortune 500 companies, tech startups, to even founding his own business, he is now dedicating 100% of his time to teaching others valuable software development skills in order to take control of their life and work in an exciting industry with infinite possibilities.
Andrei promises you that there are no other courses out there as comprehensive and as well explained. He believes that in order to learn anything of value, you need to start with the foundation and develop the roots of the tree. Only from there will you be able to learn concepts and specific skills(leaves) that connect to the foundation. Learning becomes exponential when structured in this way.
Taking his experience in educational psychology and coding, Andrei’s courses will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought would be possible.
See you inside the courses!
Who this course is for:
- You want to learn to code and build websites and web apps
- You are looking to start a career in Web Development
- You know HTML and CSS but want to expand your skills and do more
- You want to start your own business or become a freelancer
- You want to learn REAL industry skills that are necessary for 2020 to get hired as a web developer and earn a higher salary
- You want one course to teach you everything in one place from a senior developer that works in the industry
The post says it is updated. But it isn’t.
It is already Updated 🙂