The Project Management Course: Beginner to Project Manager Download
The Complete Course for becoming a Successful Project Manager
What you’ll learn
- Gain the Project Management knowledge and skills, needed to manage an entire project on your own
- Perform a complete Case Study of a Project, from the beginning until its end, observing real-life project scenarios
- Receive 15+ Project Management templates and practical documents to help you structure and manage projects
- Understand the Project Manager role and acquire the skills needed to become successful in the profession
- Study both Waterfall and Agile project management, performed with Scrum
- Learn the fundamental theory and best practices of Project Management
- MS Excel: learn how to use MS Excel to create the 5 most important project management documents
- No prior experience is required. We will start from the very basics
- You will need access to Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to download and practice with the supplemental course materials
Project Management is an exciting profession. Moving from one project to another, a Project manager constantly faces new businesses, new processes and systems, new people, and new situations. Such a dynamic environment helps you learn more all the time, and advances your skills much faster than traditional jobs do.
Developing the ability to structure chaos into a project, along with solid project management knowledge and skills, will make your endeavors more successful than ever – whether it is the performance of a big organization, your own career progression, a new business start-up, or even your personal life projects!
It’s no surprise that the demand for project managers is expected to be substantial in the years to come.
Our program is carefully designed to help anyone build knowledge and skills, grow the needed confidence, and start managing projects on their own!
This online course is unique, as it combines all critical lessons a PM should learn:
- Perform a complete Project Cases Study, learning what a Project Manager must do from the beginning until the very end
- Understand the fundamental project management theory, apply best practices and avoid common mistakes in your next project
- Learn how to use Gantt charts, Critical Path Method, Project Plan, Budget, and many other tools (GET 15+ project management templates). A brief tutorial on how to use MS Project is also included.
- Gain the professional and personal skills needed to become a great Project Manager
- MS Excel tutorial: learn how to create the 5 most important project management documents with MS Excel
- Learn Agile project management
- Master SCRUM and understand how to apply this project management methodology
- Waterfall or Agile? Learn the main differences, compare the Pros and Cons, and know which philosophy to apply in your next project
- Get promoted and apply what you learn here to the real business world, regardless of the industry
Why precisely this course?
Reason #1: The instructor
Ivan, the instructor of the course, is a project manager with a proven track record. He is a certified professional project manager (PMI®) with substantial experience in leading multinational projects and programs across different industries. Furthermore, Ivan is a project management tutor, delivering training sessions to companies, individuals, and university students. In this course, Ivan shares valuable practical lessons, diverse experience, and his strong passion for project management!
Reason #2: 365 Careers
365 Careers is one of the most popular course providers on Udemy. The average amount of time we spend creating a course is between 5 and 6 months. We take pride in our high-quality production, practice materials, and continued support to our students.
Reason #3: Udemy
Udemy is the leading global marketplace for online courses. Here you will find updated content and enjoy a seamless course-taking experience. And, frankly, you will find the best value for money deals on the Internet!
This course is for anyone! Our content is highly appreciated by people that are brand new to Project management, and also those who have practical experience in the field, but are looking for a way to refresh and strengthen their knowledge and skills.
As we named it – Beginner to PROject manager!
The Project Management Course covers all the fundamental knowledge, concepts, tools and techniques you need to understand:
- How a project works
- How to best manage it
We will start from the proven theoretical basics and will gradually build upon that knowledge. In each step of the way, we will add real-life practical examples, case studies, and exercises.
What is unique about this course, compared to similar materials, is that we will be reviewing and analyzing a complete project – from its very beginning until its last day. To put things into perspective, we will examine the key tasks a PM should take at each stage of that process. In addition, you will receive more than 15 project management templates to help you lead projects in different industries.
What sets this course apart from the rest of the Business courses out there?
- High-quality production – HD video and animations
- Truly engaging and fun content (This isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
- Professional instructor (PMP certified, with years of experience on the job)
- Complete training – we will cover all major topics and skills you need to become a successful project manager
- Extensive Case Studies that will help you reinforce everything that you’ve learned
- Excellent support – if you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer within 1 business day
- Dynamic learning curve – we don’t want to waste your time! The instructor keeps up a very good pace throughout the whole course
- Bonus prizes – upon completion of 50% and 100% of the course, you will receive two bonus gifts
Why do you need project management skills?
- Promotions – Project managers acquire valuable technical skills, which makes them the leading candidates for senior roles within corporations
- Salary/Income – A project manager salary in the US starts from $60k and gradually rises as they move up the ladder
- Secure Future – there is a high demand for skilled project managers, and you won’t have to be concerned about finding a job
- Growth – this isn’t a boring job. Every day you will face different challenges that will enhance your existing skills and abilities
This course comes with Udemy’s 30-day no questions asked money-back guarantee. So, you have nothing to lose! Subscribe to the course and give it a try!
Click the ‘Take this course’ button now! This will be one of the best decisions in your professional career!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to manage an entire project on their own
- Young professionals and university graduates interested in a project management career
- Anyone who wants to develop or enhance their project management knowledge and skills
link The Project Management Course – Beginner to PROject Manager.part1.rar dead
Checked the link. It’s working properly try again