The Science of Being Great – How To Be Awesome!
The Science of Being Great – How To Be Awesome! Download
Use the 13×4 to implement Wallace Wattle’s process from his 1910 follow-up to The Science of Getting Rich. Be Great Now!
What you’ll learn
- By the end of this course you will make yourself known, and will be recognized as a personality of power.
- You will receive knowledge by inspiration, and will know all that you need to know.
- You will receive all the material wealth you form in your thoughts, and will not lack for any good thing.
- You will be given ability to deal with any combination of circumstances that may arise.
- Your growth and progress will be continuous and rapid.
- By the end of this course, great works will seek you out, and all men and women will delight to do you honour.
- Students will need to know the concept of the 13×4, as covered in our ‘Everyday Mind Mastery’ course on Udemy.
- Students would be advised to complete the Science of Getting Rich course on Udemy before delving into this programme. The rabbit hole sure runs deep in this one.
‘The Science of Being Great: How to Be Awesome’ is our treatment of Wallace Wattles’ classic from 1910.
We’ve done this course as a follow-up to the hugely popular ‘The Science of Getting Rich’ course available right here on Udemy, and it follows exactly the same system for mastery, the 13×4.
‘The Science of Being Great’ takes some of the ideas from ‘The Science of Getting Rich’ to a new level and introduces a whole bunch of even more esoteric, yet beautifully practical perspectives.
The principles can be applied by all people, rich or poor, in their quest to become just a little bit more awesome in their everyday lives.
This programme will work for people in every interaction with others;
for parents and for children,
for leaders and for followers,
for people in a relationship and for those on their own,
for people with ambition, and for people who are happy where they are.
It’s a ‘code of practice’ for how to bring greater life to all people with whom you interact, by doing exactly what you do right now.
It’s pretty deep stuff, but yet again, it’s so evidently brilliant that it will astonish even the most forward-thinking individuals with its blend of the esoteric and the practical.
It’s by far the best work we’ve ever done and we are so very excited to share it with you all.
Enjoy, learn, become great and spread the word.
All the best,
Tom & Angela.
October 2014. Spaceship Earth.
Course image by Kieran Doherty, leading photojournalist. google ‘leading photojournalist’ for more examples of his outstanding work.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who likes the idea of becoming great
- Anyone who has studied Everyday Mind Mastery and is looking for an example of a practical application of the 13×4 to everyday life and interactions with others.
- Anyone who has followed ‘The Science of Getting Rich’ course and likes the idea of becoming great as well as rich.
- Anyone who has read the book, ‘The Science of Being Great’ but hasn’t found a way to implement the principles into their everyday life.
- Anyone who believes deep down that there’s more to life, but that has been unable to get what they need from religion, from politics, from sport, from community or from the workplace.
- Anyone who believes in greater life for all, and less to none.
- Anyone who is a fan of Buckminster Fuller, John Lennon, Benjamin Franklin or Richard Wilkins, or of course, Wallace Wattles. 🙂
- There’s no need to take this course if you are already as great as you can possibly conceive yourself to be.