The Ultimate Dark Web, Anonymity, Privacy & Security Course
The Ultimate Dark Web, Anonymity, Privacy & Security Course
What you’ll learn
- 85+ videos (10+ hours) to take you from 0 to advanced in anonymity, privacy & security.
- Anonymously access the darknet and TOR hidden services (onion services).
- Install, configure & use anonymouse and private operating systems such as TAILS & Qubes OS
- Understand how cryptocurrencies work and anonymously use and handle Bitcoin & Monero.
- Privately communicate using emails and instant messages.
- Understand asymmetric & symmetric encryption and manually encrypt, sign, decrypt, and verify data.
- Anonymously obtain Bitcoin & Monero
- Discover hidden services (onion services) on the darknet.
- Use darknet search engines and services.
- Use Qubes & TAILS from USB sticks on any computer without affecting it and without leaving any traces.
- Basic IT Skills.
- No Linux, programming, or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory.
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux.
Welcome to the ultimate darknet, privacy, anonymity, and security course. With no prior knowledge required this course will take you from a beginner to advanced in all of these topics; teaching you how to securely and adequately discover data and websites on both the dark web and clear web, access hidden (onion) services, communicate privately and anonymously using instant messages and email, manually use end-to-end encryption to protect your privacy and make it impossible to read even if it gets intercepted, sign and verify files, share files anonymously, transfer funds anonymously using cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Monero and much more! You’ll also learn how to do all of this in a secure manner, making it very difficult for hackers or other entities to hack you or de-anonymize you, and even if you get hacked, these entities won’t be able to control your system or de-anonymize you easily.
This course is highly practical but won’t neglect the theory. First, you’ll understand the inner-workings of each topic and each technique covered. You’ll learn how to apply it in real-life scenarios ultimately teaching you how to use the darknet and the clear net in a more private, more anonymous and more secure manner, so by the end of the course you’ll be able to combine the skills you learned and used them in any situation that requires more privacy, more anonymity or more security.
This course covers four main topics, I chose to cover all of these topics in one course because I think it is very difficult to learn one without the others as they are very related, these main topics are:
- Anonymity– anonymity is a state where your identity is unknown, achieving this on the internet is not easy because of the way it is designed, so in this course you’ll learn a number of techniques to improve your anonymity, you’ll first determine what the TOR network is, understand how it works and how it can significantly improve our anonymity. You’ll learn how to connect to it using the TOR Browser, using TAILSand using Qubes OS, you’ll also learn how to configure TOR properly to bypass censorship and connect even if it’s blocked!
- Privacy– Using an anonymising network such as TOR is not enough to stay private and anonymous because the operating systems we use (Windows, OS X, Linux) constantly collect data about us, therefore in this course you’ll learn how to use two operating systems designed to be more private, more anonymous and more secure; TAILSand Qubes OS, you’ll learn how to install these operating systems on a USB stick so you can use them on any computer without affecting the original operating system and without leaving any traces!
There’s also a full section on encryption in which you’ll learn how the two main types of encryptions work (symmetric and asymmetric), what is end-to-end encryption and how to use it to encrypt/decrypt and sign/verify data, this allows you to communicate and share any sort of data privately; whether it is simple text, or files such as images, videos…etc without worrying about it being intercepted.
The course also contains a full section on crypto-currencies, because the payment methods we are used to using are not private and not anonymous, so in this section you’ll learn about blockchains, cryptocurrencies are and how they work, and how to anonymously obtain two cryptocurrencies; Bitcoin and Monero and use them to send / receive funds.
- Dark Net– This is the portion on the internet that is not indexed by search engines and require special configuration to access. Using anonymizing networks and privacy-focused operating systems are two steps in the right direction of becoming more private and more anonymouse. Still, unfortunately, it is not enough, the services we use every day are not private and constantly collect data about us, so the the search engines (Google or Bing), the email provers (ex: Gmail, or Yahoo), the instant messaging platforms (Whatsapp or Skype), the file sharing services (Dropbox or Google Drivet) ….etc all of these services are not private, not anonymous and can be used to track us and de-anonymise us. Therefore in this course I will teach you how to carry out your normal day-to-day tasks in a more private and anonymous manner, so first I’ll teach you how to search for websites and content on both the clear net and on the darknet, then I’ll teach you how to discover hidden services (onion services) to carry out your normal day-to-day tasks privately and anonymously (such as communicating using emails, or instant messages, file sharing….etc.).
- Security – All of the above will drastically enhance your anonymity, and privacy and allows you to access both the dark web and the clear web privately and anonymously, but if you get hacked, the hacker will gain control over your system and therefore will be able to easily bypass whatever anonymity techniques you’re using and de-anonymize you, so all of the above is useless without security. Therefore in this course I will teach you how to do all of the above securely, then at the last section of the course I’ll show you how to take your security to the next level by dividing your operating system into a number of security domains, these domains are completely isolated and used for different purposes, therefore even if you get hacked only a small portion of your system will be compromised, and it would be very difficult for the hacker to compromise the entire system or de-anonymize you.
With this course, you’ll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions, you can post them in the Q&A section, and we’ll respond to you within 15 hours.
- This course is created for educational purposes only.
- This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih & , zSecurity, and no other organization is associated with it or a certification exam. Although you will receive a Course Completion Certification from Udemy, apart from that, NO OTHER ORGANISATION IS INVOLVED.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in improving their privacy and anonymity.
- Anybody interested in learning how to access the darknet safely.
- Journalists, ethical hackers, and security researchers
Created by Zaid Sabih, z Security
Last updated 11/2019
Torrent Download (Please seed after downloading)