Total Web Development Course Download
Become a full-stack web developer, create a “Facebook-like” discussion platform and publish it on the Internet!
What you’ll learn
- Backend web technologies (MySQL, PHP)
- Development environments (Docker, Vagrant & XAMPP)
- How to use Git & GitHub
- How to work with Terminal and Command Prompt
- How to use regular expressions
- How to create your own “Facebook-like” discussion platform and publish it on the server
- You will become a full-stack web developer with your own final project in your portfolio
- No experience is required, you can be a total beginner!
- Windows PC or Mac computer is required.
- No paid software is required, everything you will need to complete this course is available for free.
Anyone can code
Anyone can become a web developer. You don’t need any special talent, just a motivation.
In this course, you will learn all you need to know to build your own web application. Together we will build a discussion platform with private messaging and groups.
Along the way, you will learn a lot:
- frontend and backend web technologies,
- how to use different development environments,
- how to use regular expressions,
- how to use Git & GitHub,
- how to deploy your project to a virtual private server and much more.
We will start with the basics and once you have the necessary knowledge, I will take you to an amazing journey where we will build together a real web application.
You will learn:
- how to create the sign-up and sign-in forms,
- how to send a verification email,
- how to create rules for secure password,
- how to send a message to another user,
- how to create a group and change its name
- how to send a post to the group
- how to edit and delete posts and groups
We will create three modules in our web application:
- Settings module for changing nickname and password
- Messaging module for sending private messages between users,
- Groups module for creating discussion groups similar to what you know from Facebook and other bulletin boards.
Finally, I will show you how to deploy your final project to the Internet so you can show it to your potential clients or employers.
By the end of this course, you will be a complete full-stack web developer ready to kick-start your career.
Quality over quantity
Every good editor knows that he should cut at least 80% of the content because only 20% is actually relevant and meaningful.
I applied the similar rule with this course. I cut or shortened everything that I considered irrelevant and useless.
I value your time and I didn’t want to bore you with hours of obvious, useless or irrelevant information.
That’s why only 12 hours of the 60 hour-long material made it to the final version of this course.
This course is those 20% which delivers truly meaningful content.
I gladly left the rest 48 hours behind because they didn’t add more value, they would only make this course unreasonably bloated.
Over 158 lectures you will understand and be able to use these technologies:
- Responsive design
- Regular expressions
- Git & GitHub
- Digital Ocean
Talker, a discussion platform, a mobile-ready web application, your final project
I love building stuff. That’s why I have decided to give you the opportunity to apply everything you will learn about web technologies and build something real from scratch, something useful and functional, something you can be proud of, something you can show off and brag about.
Talker will be your own web application, a part of your web development portfolio which you can proudly present to your potential clients or employers.
It doesn’t end with the purchase, it’s just the beginning
I’m ready to make you a web developer and I’m fully prepared to help you along the way! It’s my mission and nothing can stop me.
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any problems. I will do my best to help you and guide you through this course until you reach the end with the complete web application running on your own server.
I expect you to further improve and extend your final project, add new features or modify what we will build together. You will learn from me and then I will learn from you!
I can’t wait to see where you will be able to push your web application.
Let me know! I value your feedback!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become a full-stack web developer
- Anyone who wants to complete the course with something in hands
- Anyone who wants to generate income as a freelance web developer
- Anyone who wants to build websites and web applications
- Anyone who wants to apply for a job and needs his own project to present
- Anyone who wants to start their own web development business and become financially independent