Travel Developer Course – Work Remotely as a Digital Nomad Download
Learn how to design and build websites remotely
What you’ll learn
- Build any website you can think of
- Design any mobile app, website, logo, flyer etc.
- Work while traveling
- Run your own highly successful business from home
- Become a successful ‘digital nomad’
- You should know the basics of operating a computer
- You need a computer (Mac if you plan on designing with Sketch)
Have you ever dreamed about working while you travel around the world?
Ever wanted to build your own business as a freelancer and become your own boss?
Or maybe you have the next big idea and want to get started designing and building websites…
The Complete Travel Developer course will teach you how to become a profitable freelance web designer and developer.
In the course, you’ll learn how to start your own freelance business and take your skills ANYWHERE in the world.
Becoming a digital nomad is one of the most desirable lifestyles today.
You set up a freelancing business in your home country, limit your expenses, and head out on the road.
You work by doing all of your marketing, sales, finances, and customer service straight from your computer.
Soooo what’s the best way to make money as a digital nomad?
This course, based on over a 7+ years of personal research and interviews with other digital nomads, reveals how to become a profitable remote worker.
This isn’t a get rich quick scheme, but it IS a lifestyle change – from letting your life pass you by, to taking control and moving towards loving what you do.
Nothing is kept secret – I reveal all I know … and as I test even more things, those that are successful will be added to the course – at no extra cost to you! This is a course that will continue to grow as the years go by.
Over 14 sections you will learn:
- Section 1: Create Your First Website
- Section 2: HTML 5
- Section 3: CSS
- Section 5: Create Your Portfolio Website
- Section 6: Domain Names and Hosting
- Section 7: WordPress
- Section 8: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Section 9: Design with Sketch
- Section 10: Freelance Marketing
- Section 11: Getting Clients
- Section 12: Managing Clients
- Section 13: Billing and Finances
- Section 14: Working Abroad
What else will you get?
- Ebooks and financial statements
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee
- Hands-on learning to lock that knowledge in
- A deep understanding of how to code, design and build websites
The are tons of other courses, ebooks, and seminars on how to become a digital nomad – don’t waste your time trying to piece all these sources together. I‘ve spent almost 6 years working and traveling freely around the world.
About the instructor:
PJ Manning is a self-taught, full-stack developer and small-business consultant. Over the past 7+ years, he has worked with 30+ businesses creating websites and iOS applications while also providing business consultant services from SEO and digital marketing to strategy and pricing. He has a unique perspective having worked with boutique hotels in Costa Rica, to the fastest growing e-commerce website in the world..
What makes me the right teacher for this class?
- I’ve had my own design and development freelance business for 7+ years
- I’ve worked with over 30+ clients in 10+ different countries.
- I teach more than 300 other students on my TravelDeveloper platform
- When I was first learning design and development, I had to take many courses, bootcamps, and tutorials to make sense of everything. I put this course together so you didn’t have to do the same.
Who is this class for?
- People who want to make websites. I will not be teaching super technical computer science ‘theory’. I will be teaching you the basics how to make websites that you can charge REAL MONEY to REAL CLIENTS!
- Beginners. You don’t need any programming experience to take this class. I have been the absolute beginner before and I want you to get to my level as quickly as possible.
- Those who want to start their own business. Becoming a freelancer is one of the easiest ways to create your own business and has tax benefits as well.
- Entrepreneurs who have an idea for a website/app. Don’t pay somebody thousands to build your website. Do it yourself. Having the ability to create something you can think of is extremely powerful.
- Career development professionals who want to earn money professionally via contract work, consulting, full-time employment, and so on…
This is the class I wish I had when I was trying to learn how to become a digital nomad. I have a unique perspective to teach this class because I’ve been the newb that didn’t understand anything and had no idea where to start with design or code.
This courses covers EVERYTHING you need to become a digital nomad.
By the end of this course, you’ll be on your way to becoming a web designer, developer, SEO consultant and remote freelancer.
Start NOW with ZERO Experience!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to become a digital nomad
- Anyone wanting to learn how to design and build websites
- Anyone looking to become a freelancer
- People who want to make a living (or side-income) from web development
- Please – if you’re looking for “instant easy get rich quick” money, don’t take this course. You’ll need to study the course and do as it shows for success. It will take you a month or two to get set up, but you can be earning good money within months. But only if you follow the course fully!
- Anyone, any age, anywhere in the world