Ultimate Microsoft Excel Course: Beginner to Excel Expert
Ultimate Microsoft Excel Course: Beginner to Excel Expert Download
Master Excel with this Complete Excel Course. Learn Everything Right Now (Workbooks and Real-World Exercises included).
What you’ll learn
- Become a Confident and Well-Rounded Excel user
- Learn new techniques that you will be able to apply right way
- Learn to write Excel formulas from scratch, up to to rock star level
- Utilise the awesomeness of Power Query to import, shape and transform data for analysis
- Master some of the most important functions in Excel such as IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, SUMIF and many more
- Learn the latest Cutting-Edge Excel Tips and Features that most users will not have even heard of
- Automate Daily Tasks with the power of Macros and VBA
- Lifetime access to the lessons, practice files, exercises, and 1-on-1 instructor support
- You have basic Excel knowledge. The lessons start from a beginner level, but not for complete newbies.
- Lessons are demonstrated using Excel 2016. Most of the content can be done from Excel 2007. The lessons will state if a specific version of Excel is needed for that technique
It is time to master Excel. If you are a beginner and want to develop your Excel skills or have the desire to be an Excel guru, you have come to the right place.
This course starts with the basics of formulas and managing spreadsheets and quickly moves to advanced Excel techniques required for creating powerful, dynamic and visually appealing spreadsheets.
This course is perfect if you;
- Use Excel everyday but want to improve your all-round skills and become the office expert
- Have a basic knowledge but want to take the plunge and develop your Excel muscles
- Learn all the essential skills in Excel to help get a new job or promotion
The course has been designed as a one-stop shop for all of the essential skills of Excel. It is very comprehensive and you can come back again and again to re-visit material.
The course will be consistently updated with the latest features and techniques of Excel. With big plans for Excel in 2019 and amazing features on the horizon – you can be sure to find lessons added to this course so that you stay ahead of the game.
I teach in a hands-on way with unique examples demonstrating all of the essential features of Excel. You will not only understand HOW these Excel tools and formulas work, but see examples of WHY they are so awesome.
By the end of the course you will be a confident user of Excel with the skills to progress your career further, or become the office Excel guru.
During the course you will learn:
- To use the power of PivotTables to summarise large amounts of data and produce dynamic reports in minutes.
- Be confident in using over 30 of the most important Excel functions including INDEX, VLOOKUP, MID, IF, MATCH and COUNTIF.
- Create charts in a flash that visualize data effectively.
- Conditional Formatting to highlight data comparisons, progress and issues.
- Utilise the awesomeness of Power Query to import, shape and transform data.
- Clean up messy data with formulas, Flash Fill and other Excel features.
- Understand the data model in Excel and PowerPivot.
- To use macros to automate time-consuming tasks.
- And much much more.
Why learn from me?
I have been training business all around the world on how to get the most out of Excel for over 20 years.
Learning and teaching Excel is my passion. I am a full time Excel trainer and consultant, so every day I am in the thick of the action teaching others to master Excel.
I set up the Computergaga blog and YouTube channel 10 years ago where I am lucky enough to have taught millions of people across the globe to increase their skills and overcome everyday real world Excel problems.
The course includes the exact files that I use in the lessons to download and follow along, lifetime access and 1 on 1 instructor support every step of the way.
Don’t delay. Take action. Grab a coffee and let’s get started.
Your journey towards mastering Excel starts today.
Who this course is for:
- You currently use Excel and want to improve your skills
- You work with Excel regularly but are looking for more advanced and well-rounded skills
- Anyone looking to expand their skill set in Excel to help develop their career