Understanding TypeScript – 2023 Edition Download
What you’ll learn
- Use TypeScript and its Features like Types, ES6 Support, Classes, Modules, Interfaces and much more in any of their Projects
- Understand what TypeScript really is about and how it works
- Learn TypeScript both in theory as well as applied to real use-cases and projects
- Learn how to combine TypeScript with ReactJS or NodeJS / Express
- NO prior TypeScript experience is required
- ES6 Knowledge is a plus but not required
Join this bestselling, completely updated course to learn TypeScript from the ground up, in great depth!
This course takes you from the very basics and its most important feature (types!) to the point where you’re able to use TypeScript in any of your projects. ReactJS projects included!
As TypeScript is developed by Microsoft and strongly advertised and used by Angular 2+ (Google) and other popular libraries, it’s here to stay. Indeed, TypeScript is one of the most popular web development languages you can learn these days!
Gain an edge today and be amongst the first to really understand TypeScript!
Learn how you can use TypeScript to bring modern JS features like destructuring, arrow functions or classes to any environment and codebase – even if it does not support those features yet! Understand which types you may use and how you can build your own types. Learn how to write better code with types and with the many features offered by TypeScript!
But, in this course, we’ll not stop after the basics! You will also learn about more advanced features (like decorators) and also how to set up workflows with TypeScript. This includes a TypeScript-only workflow as well as a webpack workflow.
Practice what you learn!
Watching videos is a great way to learn. And to a lot of students, it’s the best way. If you also want to practice the things you learn, this course offers you more than that though. Because this course comes with plenty of exercises (and solutions, of course) in addition to all the high-quality learning videos.
So much Content!
I’m not a fan of these courses which teach you the basics and then leave you alone. Instead, in this course you’ll get insights into:
- Types and how to use them
- How the TypeScript compiler works (and how you may configure it)
- ES6 features with TypeScript
- Classes in TypeScript
- Namespaces and modules
- How to set up a TypeScript project with webpack
- Or how to set up a plain-TypeScript workflow
- How to use TypeScript together with ReactJS
- How to use TypeScript together with Node/ Express
- Real projects and use-cases!
- And so much more!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone learning Angular should definitely understand how TypeScript works