User Experience Design Essentials – Adobe XD UI UX Design Download
Use XD to get a job in UI Design, User Interface, User Experience design, UX design & Web Design
What you’ll learn
- Become a UX designer.
- You will be able to start earning money from your XD Skills.
- You will be able to add UX designer to your CV
- Build a UX project from beginning to end.
- Become a UI designer.
- Build & test a full mobile app.
- Build & test a full website design.
- You will have a project of your own to add to your portfolio.
- 93 lectures of well-structured, step by step content.
- Learn to design websites & mobile phone apps.
- Work with fonts & colors.
- Prototype your designs with interactions.
- Test on mobile phones.
- You’ll create realistic prototype complete with micro interactions.
- Send your designs for feedback & commenting.
- Export production ready assets.
- Create your first UX brief & persona.
- Create quick wireframes.
- How to use premade UI kits.
- Learn professional workflow tricks & shortcuts.
- You will get the finished files so you never fall behind
- Downloadable exercise files
- Forum support from me and the rest of the BYOL crew
- All the techniques used by UX professionals
- Build a mobile app prototype that responses to voice commands.
- You will be able to talk correctly with other UX design professionals.
- Learn how to pick the correct fonts.
- You’ll be able to send your finished work to other professionals in the correct formats.
- You will need a copy of Adobe XD 2019 or above. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous design experience is needed.
- No previous Adobe XD skills are needed.
Are you excited to get into the world of UI/UX but you don’t know where to start? This course will allow you to add UX designer to your CV & start getting paid for your new skills.
Hi there! My name is Dan & I’m an Adobe Certified Instructor. I’m here to help you learn Adobe XD efficiently and comprehensively. XD is a fantastic design tool used by industry professionals to produce high-quality & functional mockups. By the end of this course, you will be able to produce practical and effective User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) designs.
Throughout the course, I’ll invite you to participate in a real-life freelance project which I’m working on. It’s a project that requires a fresh website and mobile app interface. This will prepare you for dealing with real-world projects if you choose to move towards a UX/UI career path.
This course is aimed at people interested in UI/UX Design. We’ll start from the very beginning and work all the way through, step by step. If you already have some UI/UX Design experience but want to get up to speed using Adobe XD then this course is perfect for you too!
First, we will go over the differences between UX and UI Design. We will look at what our brief for this real-world project is, then we will learn about low-fidelity wireframes and how to make use of existing UI design kits.
There are two class projects for you to complete during this class, these will help develop your skills and will give you something for your own portfolio.
It is now time to upgrade yourself & learn Adobe XD.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start using Adobe XD in their career & get paid for their user experience design skills.
- This course is for beginners, newbies & amateurs in the field of UX design.
- Aimed at people new to the world of design & user experience.
- For anyone that needs to add ‘UX Design’ to their portfolio.