Web Development w/ Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language
Web Development w/ Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language Download
What you’ll learn
- Construct server-side applications using today’s best practices
- Acquire an outstanding foundation in the fundamentals of web programming
- Learn from a University Professor in Computer Science with over 15 years of experience teaching individuals of all ability levels
- Achieve mastery in the understanding and application of web development
- Understand servers, routing, restful applications, JSON, AJAX, templates, file servers, cookies, state, UUIDs, HTTP methods, HTTP response codes, sessions, Amazon Web Services, MySQL, MongoDB, load balancers, HTTPS & TLS, Docker, Containers, Virtual Machines, Google Cloud, and App Engine
- Create web applications using only the Go programming language’s standard library
- Create web applications without using third-party frameworks
- Build performant distributed applications that dynamically scale
- Apply cutting-edge web development practices
- You must understand how to program with the Go programming language before taking this course. If you do not know how to program with Go, please take my course: “Learn How To Code: Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language”
The Go programming language was created by Google to do what Google does: performant web applications at scale.
Open-sourced in 2009 and reaching version one in 2012, the Go programming language is the best choice for web development programming today.
Ruby on Rails, Python, Django, Node.js, PHP, and ASP all fall short.
Go is the most powerful, performant, and scalable programming language today for creating web applications, web API’s, microservices, and other distributed services.
By the end of this course, you will have mastered the fundamentals of web development.
My name is Todd McLeod. I am tenured faculty in Computer Information Technology at Fresno City College and adjunct faculty in Computer Science at California State University Fresno. I have taught enough students over 17 years to know that by the end of this course, you will be an outstanding web developer.
You will have the best skills available today.
You will have the hottest, most demanded, and highest paid skills in the marketplace.
Join me in this outstanding course. Come learn best practices for web development. Sign up for this course now and open doors to a great future.
Who this course is for:
- This is a university level introduction to web programming course.
- This course is for individuals who know how to use the Go programming language.
- Programmers wanting a thorough introduction to web development using the Go programming language.
- This course is perfect for developers wanting to fill in gaps in their knowledge.