WordPress – Backup, Child theme, Site health, favicon, PHP Download
A child theme, Enfold demo, Cache, backup, website Health, site map, Google console, PHP, favicon, save redesigning hours
What you’ll learn
1. Learn how to create a child theme – a downloadable theme provided
2. Enfold: Import a Demo site from the enfold premium theme
3. Know how you can backup your WordPress files & database without Cpanel or FTP
4. Correctly configure Cache – as recommended by GTMetrix (also a tip for Cloudflare user)
5. Find out about the Website’s health Status and improve it as recommended by WordPress (including to resolve fileinfo module)
6. Improve SEO score by creating a sitemap, submitting it to Google Search Console
7. Create Favicon, convert it to .ico format and upload it to the website using a simple code
8. Know more about the PHP version of the website and change the PHP version for different websites hosted on a shared hosting
9. Duplicate pages or posts on WordPress – saving lots of re-designing hours and hassle by simply copying the design
A website (or WordPress installed), Login details – WordPress & Cpanel
It’s always important to have a website health check and improve its overall performance. Thus, this video tutorial is for everyone, who wants to enhance their WordPress. You will learn to improve your website health (including missing file info or Imagick module issue), create sitemap & favicon for better SEO, and save tons of hours by duplicating your page or posts designs. (Sitemap will be verified and submitted to Google by modifying TXT at Cloudflare SSL). You will also learn to create a child theme, import Enfold Demo, a backup website without FTP or Cpanel and configure Cache as recommended by GTmetrix.
Additionally, you will also get insights about your website’s PHP version and change it to a particular version for the chosen website. This is extremely helpful if you are using shared hosting and that all websites cannot handle the latest PHP. You will learn both methods using Cpanel or just by the WordPress login details.
The tutorial will be short and to the point, and no lengthy explanations at all. Hope you will get something valuable out of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone looking to improve their WordPress website, Beginners, Intermediates & Freelancers