WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap Download
Learn how to confidently develop custom & profitable Responsive WordPress Themes and Websites with no prior experience.
What you’ll learn
- Have the skills to start making money on the side, as a casual freelancer, or full time as a work-from-home freelancer
- Easily create a beautiful HTML & CSS website with Bootstrap (that doesn’t look like generic Bootstrap websites!)
- Convert any static HTML & CSS website into a Custom WordPress Theme
- Have a thorough understanding of utilizing PHP to create WordPress websites & themes
- Feel comfortable with the process of turning static websites into dynamic WordPress websites
- Fully understand how to use Custom Post Types and Advanced Custom Fields in WordPress
- Allow your clients to update their websites by themselves by creating user accounts
- Have a basic understanding of HTML, CSS and PHP (all courses I offer)
- Have access to a code editor, free or otherwise. I suggest Coda 2, as that’s the editor I use exclusively.
- An Internet connection is required.
- A fresh copy of Bootstrap and WordPress (we will go over this in the beginning of the course).
- Download & Install MAMP (or alternatives — we cover this in the course)
- Your favourite drink.
Do you want to supercharge your HTML, CSS & PHP knowledge and learn how to turn them into a real business that can make you more money as a freelancer?
Whether you’re a freelance designer, entrepreneur, employee for a company, code hobbyist, or looking for a new career — this course gives you an immensely valuable skill that will enable you to either:
Make money on the side
So you can save up for that Hawaiian vacation you’ve been wanting, help pay off your debt, your car, your mortgage, or simply just to have bonus cash laying around.
Create a full-time income
WordPress developers have options. Many developers make a generous living off of creating custom WordPress themes and selling them on websites like ThemeForest. Freelance designers and developers can also take on WordPress projects and make an extra $1,000 – $5,000+ per month.
Why take this course?
I don’t mess around. I do this for a living, and I’m sharing you my exact process for making a comfortable living as a work-from-home web developer. There is absolutely no filler in this course, no fluff, just 100% quality content, nothing less. If you take this course, follow my lead, and take action — I guarantee you will not only love the course, but you’ll see real results; you will have the skills & confidence to take on WordPress projects for clients, charge more money, and make the value of the course back in a single project. If you hate the course (which you won’t) you have 30-days to get a 100% refund — no risk, no problem.
Stop wasting time, and come learn with me! Enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who are self-driven and take action! The skills you will learn in this course will allow you to create an income on the side, or build a full-time business creating custom WordPress websites for clients.
- Do you have a basic understanding of HTML, CSS and PHP? This course will supercharge those skills and turn them into incredibly valuable assets.
- If you don’t have a basic understanding of HTML, CSS or PHP, you’re going to have a difficult time with this course, and should brush up on those skills before investing in this course.
- This course is probably not for you if you don’t like humour, fast-paced hands-on learning, or learning skills that can change your life.
- This course is probably not for you if you don’t like humour, fast-paced hands-on learning, or learning skills that can significantly improve your business or even change your life.
- If you like the idea of creating an income on the side, learning to code custom WordPress websites with a framework like Bootstrap is a surefire way to get yourself some extra freelance gigs.